Democracy Now! Wednesday, November 09, 2005
* Headlines for November 9, 2005
Source Radio/Television broadcastLabel / Recorded by DN Studios
* As France Uses Colonial-Era Law To Impose Curfews, a Look at the Plight of Immigrant Youth in Europe
* The Roots of Civil Unrest in Europe: Robert Fisk and Behzad Yaghmaian on Post-Colonial Muslim and Arab Immigrants
* The Battle of Algiers: 1966 Film Depicting Algerian War of Independence Against French Occupation Parallels Brutal U.S. Occupation of Iraq
* Robert Fisk on Torture: "We Have Become the Criminals...We Have No Further Moral Cause to Fight For"